RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE I_vote_lcapRUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE I_voting_barRUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE I_vote_lcapRUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE I_voting_barRUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayyy

RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE Left_bar_bleue0/0RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE Empty
PostSubject: RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE   RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:54 am

[color=red]REQUIREMENTS= 50 RUNE ESSENCE[/color=red]

Part 1
Start this quest by talking to Aubury in either Fally General Store or Mage Store in Varrock. He will send you to the Zammorak mage located in Edgeville Wild Talk to the Mage and he will tell you about making runes out of rune essance You Then walk back to Aubury and he will ask you for 50 rune essence Talk to the mage again, and you have finished the quest :]

Part 2-Crafting Runes

To Craft runes, mine the rune essence behind falador west bank
go to the zammy mage in edgeville wild and ask him to tele you to the abyss.
once in the abyss there will be a bunch of creatures attacking you. so act fast
mine the coral looking things against the wall, and you will be teleported to the next level, enter the portal to whichever rune you want to craft and and use the rune essence with the portal :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jayhulbs

RUNE MYSTERIES QUEST GUIDE
Page 1 of 1