RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE I_vote_lcapLOST CITY QUEST GUIDE I_voting_barLOST CITY QUEST GUIDE I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE I_vote_lcapLOST CITY QUEST GUIDE I_voting_barLOST CITY QUEST GUIDE I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayyy

LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE Left_bar_bleue0/0LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE Empty
PostSubject: LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE   LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:42 am

REQUIREMENTS= 36 WOODCUT AND FLETCHING

Part 1

Start this Quest by talking to the warrior in the Beginner Training area located in the Magic book under (F) teleport he will shove you off. Next you Teleport to fally with the command ::fally and walk into the white knights castle, first talk to the archer, she will tell you to learn more about Entrana, you then talk to the Squire and ask him to teleport you to Entrana

Part 2

Next Walk across the bridge in entrana until you reach a runecrafting alter
turn left and follow that way till you see a (!) symbol on your map unequip and bank all of your items..no need for them. Climb down the ladder and kill the zombies till you retrieve bronze axe. Then kill one of the tree spirits, they hit 0's so no worries about dieing, once 1 is dead, chop down the tree and fletch it into a staff. WIELD THE STAFF

Part 3
teleport to fally with ::fally walk east turn right before the bank and walk to draynor village, head towards the bridge that leads to wizard tower and go left into lumby swamp, keep going until you see a house click on the door and you have finished the quest! :]

cheers you can now wield dragon long sword and dragon dagger poisoned
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jayhulbs

LOST CITY QUEST GUIDE
Page 1 of 1