RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
List of all bugs and glitches I_vote_lcapList of all bugs and glitches I_voting_barList of all bugs and glitches I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
List of all bugs and glitches I_vote_lcapList of all bugs and glitches I_voting_barList of all bugs and glitches I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

List of all bugs and glitches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anil
Admin
Admin

List of all bugs and glitches Left_bar_bleue150/150List of all bugs and glitches Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

List of all bugs and glitches Empty
PostSubject: List of all bugs and glitches   List of all bugs and glitches EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Ok. Some of You may know, im helping code the server.

This is for Jordan.

-Bug
-How To Fix

Bugs must be fixed in order.
Send Me means too hard to explain, so uppit it.

Following Disabled
Player.java,

Dupes.
I know all 13 dupes
Send Me after following is fixed

Delta Crasher
Enable Follow
No Clip Mage Bank
Get Coords
Remove in NPCspawn/NPCcfg

Wildy 99
Edit Client.java

Free B Scim and Kite
Edit Class8

Tomorrow, Il try these Out, We'll fix, il add customs, and u release v2 Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of all bugs and glitches   List of all bugs and glitches EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Ok, please get on tommorow so we can do this.
Back to top Go down
Anil
Admin
Admin

List of all bugs and glitches Left_bar_bleue150/150List of all bugs and glitches Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: List of all bugs and glitches   List of all bugs and glitches EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Happily =]
Cant Wait Now Razz

Il be online 11-1:30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of all bugs and glitches   List of all bugs and glitches EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:26 pm

come on now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of all bugs and glitches   List of all bugs and glitches Empty

Back to top Go down

List of all bugs and glitches
Page 1 of 1