RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
Pic Of A M and P M swearing... I_vote_lcapPic Of A M and P M swearing... I_voting_barPic Of A M and P M swearing... I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
Pic Of A M and P M swearing... I_vote_lcapPic Of A M and P M swearing... I_voting_barPic Of A M and P M swearing... I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

Pic Of A M and P M swearing...

Go down 
+2
sweetness
Jayyy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayyy

Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Left_bar_bleue0/0Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Empty
PostSubject: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 pm

-CLOSED-

Last edited by Jayyy on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jayhulbs

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:17 pm

o so you aint gonna but the cruse word you put up there lmao dude.. ur really sad o yea btw u aint getting ur whip back that i k0ed u for 42-37 guys with d hally hes sad..
Back to top Go down
sweetness

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:23 pm

im going to be a witness im a ms and in game friend but.. in game did cuse too he said (**** you noob) when he lost his whip im sorry in game i got to speak the truth hope we are still friends mod short dont get mad over me saying that bad word.
Back to top Go down
Jayyy

Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Left_bar_bleue0/0Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:26 pm

uhm...sweetness..i did not swear at all...and if i did, i would really like a picture of it?

im 100% positive i didn't swear

you can check chat loggs, if you are able to
Back to top Go down
sweetness

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:37 pm

im sorry game i aint lieing and i was there
Back to top Go down
Jayyy

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:43 pm

no its fine, u don't have to apologize, but i would like to see a picture, because i know i didn't swear
and i have 2 pictures of A M and P M swearing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 pm

wheres the secound one then huh? i swere once lmao
Back to top Go down
Jayyy

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 pm

nah, i guess i didn't click the prnt screen button

but thats not the point

i cought you swearing...and im sure i will again, cuz your not going to learn your lesson

again, please do somthing about this mod short, or mod callum...thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm

lmao wtf why is every one against me! just because i kill some ppl in the wild dosent mean you got to be mean and snitch on every thing that happens i think its bs because you swere right after i did when i killed you. what every one want me to quit? well i guess ill be thinking to go back playing roguex if thats what you all want i almost had a pking vid out =[ thanks alot in game help guess ill get bandos scim and kite and maybe buy me 99slayer in roguex
Back to top Go down
Jayyy

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:11 pm

so your abandoning Rune X??....that's low dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:38 pm

im not posting no more on this im not fighitng with you no more!
Back to top Go down
SunnyE

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Isn't this all a little petty over one swear word?
Back to top Go down
Anil
Admin
Admin

Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Left_bar_bleue150/150Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Agreed With Sunny...
Sorry Jayyy, but A M and P M saying, GL B***h is like saying Good Luck noob.

Its not said in an offensive manor, almost a sarcasting manor, and quite cocky-ish.

After loads of expierience with these terms, i wouldnt count this.

But Swearing for losing items is bad.
Yet, ther is no evidence, so we cantjump to conclusions.

Jayyy, provide more screens of A M, and A M/Sweetness, provide screens of Jayyy.

But, both of you are trusted, so maybe a quick chat and a sorry could resolve it.
Back to top Go down
Jayyy

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 pm

aight, but he swore at me more than once, i know i shoulda taken more, but i figured he would stop

and ill be cool with him if hes cool with me

sorry for the trouble

you can delete post if youd like :]
Back to top Go down
hamsandwhich

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:46 pm

aww i couldnt see am and pm's pretty face Sad lolz jk
Back to top Go down
Mod Short
Developer
Developer

Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Left_bar_bleue200/200Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Glad this seems to have been resolved now, even though it looks like A M And P M quit. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.runex-gaming.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pic Of A M and P M swearing...   Pic Of A M and P M swearing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pic Of A M and P M swearing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneX :: RuneX :: Player and Staff Reporting-
Jump to: