RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) I_vote_lcapguide to be rich in runex!!($)($) I_voting_barguide to be rich in runex!!($)($) I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) I_vote_lcapguide to be rich in runex!!($)($) I_voting_barguide to be rich in runex!!($)($) I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) Empty
PostSubject: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 pm

ok these are some of the ways you can make alot of money and pretty fast too ok here we go

1.get 85fleching and 80wcing make rune arrows and mage shorts

2.pking my fav

3.killing some npcs

4.asking from people but this a (noob) way

5.smithing and make rune c bows

6.fish mantas

7.dance for ppl lol

8.buy stuff for a price and sell for more which is also know as (merchanting)

thanks for reading.....a m and p m......
Back to top Go down
mod callum
Developer
Developer

guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) Left_bar_bleue200/200guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:14 am

Thanks for that, should help the people that are not so sure about earning cash... king
Back to top Go down
http://www.runex-gaming.tk
pooner

PostSubject: Re: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:02 pm

thanks for the guides verry helpfull =)
Back to top Go down
Mod Short
Developer
Developer

guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) Left_bar_bleue200/200guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 am

Great guide mate, but no theiveing, barrows or slayer. :O

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.runex-gaming.tk
pooner

PostSubject: Re: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:18 am

hehe nicely spotted short Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am

thanks guys its acually not very good i got a much better one now that i might post in a lil bit
Back to top Go down
pooner

PostSubject: Re: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 am

oh ok i hope u post that new 1 soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)   guide to be rich in runex!!($)($) Empty

Back to top Go down

guide to be rich in runex!!($)($)
Page 1 of 1