RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapMOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barMOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapMOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barMOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:28 pm

*message deleted*
Back to top Go down
Jayyy

MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 am

wow dude...your quitting because you got killed in wild, and lost your void, tendy, dfs, and all the other stuff you bring to the wild and kill people with....well it serves you right...and why don't you choose 1 server and be loyal to it...and not jump around to random ones...f-in kids....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jayhulbs
razorblade

PostSubject: Re: MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:19 pm

rg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MOD SHORT! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneX :: RuneX :: General Discussion-
Jump to: