RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
Rune Crafting/Crafting I_vote_lcapRune Crafting/Crafting I_voting_barRune Crafting/Crafting I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
Rune Crafting/Crafting I_vote_lcapRune Crafting/Crafting I_voting_barRune Crafting/Crafting I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

Rune Crafting/Crafting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomaj

Rune Crafting/Crafting Empty
PostSubject: Rune Crafting/Crafting   Rune Crafting/Crafting EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:15 pm

how do you craft runes? i cant enter any of the altars. and what about crafting i cant find cows for hides nor pitchers or buckets to hold water to make clay with.
Back to top Go down
Jayyy

Rune Crafting/Crafting Left_bar_bleue0/0Rune Crafting/Crafting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rune Crafting/Crafting   Rune Crafting/Crafting EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:18 pm

to rune craft, you have to have done the quest, there is guide for it, in guide forum

then you talk to the zammy mage in edge wild, and he teleports you to the abyss, u mine the coral looking things, then enter the portal designated by the picture on it

then use the rune with the alter

for crafting

teleport to ape toll, after starting the monkey mad ness quest, and its the house right infront of the monkey castle

they have gems for crafting, and to craft with hides, buy the hides from same person, then click one time on the guy, and it gives you the option to tan them

:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jayhulbs
Tomaj

PostSubject: Re: Rune Crafting/Crafting   Rune Crafting/Crafting EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 pm

sweet looks like i might as well get on it your all ove this place awsome work.
Back to top Go down
razorblade

PostSubject: Re: Rune Crafting/Crafting   Rune Crafting/Crafting EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:20 pm

wtf the server not working fro me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Crafting/Crafting   Rune Crafting/Crafting Empty

Back to top Go down

Rune Crafting/Crafting
Page 1 of 1