RuneX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneX-Gaming Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryClick to Download Client version 1.5
Download Client
Click to download RuneX! - U know u cant resist :P
Vote For Us!
Runescape Server
Runex-Gaming Runescape Private Server
Top posters
Jayyy (70)
The New Website. I_vote_lcapThe New Website. I_voting_barThe New Website. I_vote_rcap 
pooner (63)
The New Website. I_vote_lcapThe New Website. I_voting_barThe New Website. I_vote_rcap 
zorky (52)
hamsandwhich (46)
mod callum (45)
Mod Short (42)
realman 1000 (35)
Anil (32)
bandos scimmy (27)
Tokio hotel (21)
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is my dark claz

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 111 subjects

The New Website.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: The New Website.   The New Website. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Dear all Players.

Over the past week, Mod Short has been trying very hard to get the game ready for you all. As we are all aware when starting a server glitches will take a major part in trying to reck the server.

While Mod Short has been doing this I have been working hard on the site. As you may have noticed i have changed the background and i am now constructing some new buttons. I have made many but some still need making. Also i have made a selection of logos that will be randomly changing throughout the month.

Please keep active on the site, i have noticed a percentage of members havnt been active.

We would appreciate it if in any way you could advertise us. This would by far make it a better game when it arrives for download.

Also big thanks to the people who have already donated, we are still collecting downloads and would appreciate it if you made a small donation.

Thanks

Mod Callum - Website/Donations Developer.
Back to top Go down

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Website.   The New Website. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 am

=]
Back to top Go down
realman 1000

The New Website. Left_bar_bleue5/200The New Website. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/200)

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Website.   The New Website. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:25 pm

like iv said to mod short...theres no rush...as long as it get done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zorky

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Website.   The New Website. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:27 pm

YA YOU HERD CALLUM stay active ya gotta post alot like me nd if ya ever find a glitch tell the mods nd admins please! cuz even if the glitch makes u get 2435367bil it would for 1 ruin the economy nd they would have to reset us nd it could also but the server at risk itself
Back to top Go down
mod callum
Developer
Developer

The New Website. Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Website. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Website.   The New Website. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:42 pm

cheers for the back up Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.runex-gaming.tk
zorky

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Website.   The New Website. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:32 pm

lol i love that callum agrres with me alot i love him too! lol jk....or am i? lol i am...maybe

so callum just um get da ownage game up soon! i wuv it so much..ndu
Back to top Go down
pooner

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Website.   The New Website. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:15 am

mod short owns and his server just owns all servers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Website.   The New Website. Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Website.
Page 1 of 1